According to MY blogging schedule I should be writing an Eco Post which I will, but right now I don't feel like it, and it is my blog...lol. I said right from the start that my blog I made the 'schedule' I make the rules.
I read something similar to this today, and thought I would do my own. These are my love/hates for Monday.
1. Love that the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it will be a warm beautiful day.
Hate that I have to spend the day at work, and that I'll have to deal with a million misquotes every time I step outside.
2. Love my hot cup of coffee...mmmm.
Hate that I can't have it with real cream, and sugar. sigh.
3. Love how independent my son is getting, and that he is maturing into a fun, creative, and sensitive young man.
Hate that I can't freeze frame him at this age while there is still a lot of little boy left in him.
4. Love that I get to spend time with Chris.
Hate that we can't be together all the time.
5. Love that I'm taking my camera with me more often, and was taking shots this morning. It allows me to be creative more often.
Hate that they didn't turn out...lol
6. Love that I can get outside and walk on my coffee break.
Hate that my coffee break is only 15 mins.
7. Love listening to music while I walk to work.
Hate that when I got to work, and told a co-worker I was listening to Time Warp (yes from the Rocky Horror Picture Show) I swear I heard crickets chirping blank vacant stare looking back at me. He had no clue come on dude TIME WARP...~sigh~ do you ever feel like people just don't 'get' you...lol.
8. Love that I have tasty food to sustain myself, and Mr J Man.
Hate that I can't just eat CARBS...lol