Saturday, October 23, 2010

ETSY Shop Review ~ Antoniettes

I thought this was such a cute little shop on ETSY called Antoinettes Whims.  This shop sells beautiful vintage items.  My favorite item okay okay it's over $600 & as always my eyes are bigger than my budget, BUT this item is sooooo unique it's this Victorian Figural Cat Napkin Ring With Yellow Glass Eyes Silver Plated.

There are many other lovely, cute, fun, & unique items that you'll discover in this shop.  Vintage stuff is GREAT.  Except when I saw the 1983 Harley-Davidson Belt Buckle ummm 1983 is vintage omg what does that make me...lol....hmmm I think I'll refer to myself as finely aged ;)

Some of the other fun items you can find at this shop:
~ Grecian/Roman Goddess Chalk Ware Cameo Wall Plaque  
~ Decorative Bird Cage
~ Vintage Boots & Shores

Well anyways check out Antoinettes Whims & let me know what you think.

1 comment:

antoinette said...

Thanks so much for the review of my shop. It really means a lot to me.

xoxox,
Antoinette
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AntoinettesWhims

PS. The Harley Belt Buckle has been sold...now how about that cat? :-)