Monday, May 30, 2011

Love/Hate Monday

According to MY blogging schedule I should be writing an Eco Post which I will, but right now I don't feel like it, and it is my blog...lol.  I said right from the start that my blog I made the 'schedule' I make the rules. 

I read something similar to this today, and thought I would do my own.  These are my love/hates for Monday.

1. Love that the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it will be a warm beautiful day.
Hate that I have to spend the day at work, and that I'll have to deal with a million misquotes every time I step outside.

2. Love my hot cup of coffee...mmmm.
Hate that I can't have it with real cream, and sugar.  sigh.

3. Love how independent my son is getting, and that he is maturing into a fun, creative, and sensitive young man. 
Hate that I can't freeze frame him at this age while there is still a lot of little boy left in him.

4. Love that I get to spend time with Chris.
Hate that we can't be together all the time.

5. Love that I'm taking my camera with me more often, and was taking shots this morning.  It allows me to be creative more often.
Hate that they didn't turn out...lol

6.  Love that I can get outside and walk on my coffee break.
Hate that my coffee break is only 15 mins.

7.  Love listening to music while I walk to work.
Hate that when I got to work, and told a co-worker I was listening to Time Warp (yes from the Rocky Horror Picture Show) I swear I heard crickets chirping blank vacant stare looking back at me.  He had no clue come on dude TIME WARP...~sigh~ do you ever feel like people just don't 'get' you...lol.

8. Love that I have tasty food to sustain myself, and Mr J Man.
Hate that I can't just eat CARBS...lol

8 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Let's... do... the time... warp... again!!!

Crunchy Diva said...

Its just a jump to the left....and then a step to the right...lol

Colette S said...

This looks fun!

Thanks for visiting with me. I'm your newest follower!

Have a good Memorial Day

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Time Warp!! I listened to that this morning too!! I fricken love that movie. I have the songs from both the original movie version and the from the TV show Glee!!
Plus I have the feeling that people do not get me all the time! Two peas in a pod!

Cedar said...

Children do grow up too fast, but each stage ends up being precious in and of itself! They just each go to quickly.

PinayinTexas said...

Love your Love/Hate Monday post...but I love #3 & #8 the most! :)

Crunchy Diva said...

@ Tina yeah those are probably my favourite too....carbs...lol

Tara said...

Great love/hate list. I especially like the one about freeze framing your son.