Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We Love Music

We love to listen to music around the house.  It sure makes cleaning up go a lot faster.  I was thinking about how eclectic my, and Chris' music taste is, but also, because of our influence so is J Man's.  Just the other day these are some of the songs J Man who is 10 was rocking out to...lol:



Home For A Rest ~ Spirit of the West a Vancouver band. Yeah it is a drinking song don't judge me...lol...he could be listening to worst..lol


Jhoom Barabar


Gypsy Kings ~ Bamboleo

I love that J Man is so open to all kinds of music. Right now he also really likes Michael Jackson, and keeps saying he wishes he hadn't died....lol.

3 comments:

ColorSlut said...

We always have music playing in our house as well. I can't stand the sound of a tv just going in an empty room - but music filling a house is peaceful to me.

Crunchy Diva said...

yeah music is great!!

Tara said...

How can you not rock out to Spirit of the West!?