Saturday, September 25, 2010

Plans For Today

Today is going to be a GOOD day.  I'm making that choice right now. I believe that's important we need to make the decision the choice a day is going to be good or bad.  We don't just wait to see what happens then we are always just reacting.  If i made the choice that today is going to be a good day, before it really even starts am I not then being proactive?  Wow that's a little deep for before 7am....I just finished knitting a dishcloth on my second cup of coffee.  I love coffee...lol.  Well Jeremy (my son) & I will clean up around here, make up our menu for the week & then our grocery list.  I find menus so helpful when planning what to buy.  Jeremy & I are going to go for a walk up to our old cemetery.  I'm going to take my camera & do something I've been wanting to do for months a photo shoot of mine & Jeremy's hands, just our hands.  I'm going to do them in black & white I think.  Today should have just the right light. I'm thinking they would make good christmas gifts for my parents & siblings.  not to mention beautiful art for my place.  I also want to head up to Edmonton (an hour away) & go to Value Village.  We love it there.  Going to look for pants for Jeremy how is it little boys always wear through the knees of their pants?  I want to see if they have a microwave.  I also need a bookshelf thing for my living room, but that's a want not a need.  I'm also going to look for cloth napkins to keep up with my desire to use less paper & be more enviromently friendly.  Then I will check over the fabric, bedding & craft items to see if there is anything I could upcycle.  Gees I'll have to make a list of what I want to check our at Value Village as well.

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I totally agree about deciding if the day is going to be a good day!

Photos of hands sounds cool!

Bargain hunter...me too!

Have a great day and if you get a chance, stop by my blog.

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Crunchy Diva said...

oh i totally checked out your blog very cool. yup making the choice to have a good day right from the start is VERY important. i'm often to forget that & just go with the flow a little to much. i'll post pics of the hands if they turn out. i'm excited about that. bargain hunting is fun. my son LOVES value village as all the toys are out & he can play with them...lol.