Monday, June 13, 2011


So just an update on our fabric swap.  Here is one of the packs I have up.  We are swapping 1/2 a yard of fabric.  I love this idea as in doing my hexies I'm wanting a lot of variety in my hexies, and this is a great way of getting that.  I get to keep to my personal challenge of not buying any new fabric for this project, plus I get to get a greater variety. 
 
It also appeals to my eco friendly side as I get to pass on fabric when I'm done with it so it doesn't go to waste.  I love getting new to me stuff I find it a lot of fun.
 
If you are interested in joining us here is the link
Call Me Hexagon Addict with all the fabric packages ready to swap.  All the rules are there too.

3 comments:

ColorSlut said...

I do love your packages!

Natural Momma said...

You must of been reading my mind! I was thinking about this today! THANK YOU <3

Crunchy Diva said...

@ Natural Momma you are welcome & encouraged to join us, but get your packages in as i think we would like to have a deadline as june 20th...lol