Saturday, June 4, 2011

What I Saw

Made myself get out for a walk today.  The weather is cool, and the sky is grey.  We actually had snow falling this morning can you believe it?  I was NOT impressed....lol.  I still decided that I should get to get some air.  So I brought my camera along.  Here are a few shots I got.

Can you believe this is someone's front yard JEALOUS.

Every time I walk by this historical house I always pause, and look at it.  I think this house is so lovely looking and grand.  I wonder how many families have lived here, and what their lives were like.

This house is right across the street from the house that I took the picture of above  I think this house is just beautiful.  During Christmas you can see their tree decorated through the front window, and it always looks so pretty.

I took these pictures really quickly as I didn't want to thought of as a stalker or something...lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on both counts! Those are lovely houses! And the lamp post is pretty neat too!

Hermione's House said...

Snow notwithstanding, I'm jealous! Your neighborhood is stunning.

And thanks for commenting on my blog - you're welcome to post your link there anytime. Your fab photos should be shared with the world :-)

Crunchy Diva said...

thanks! i'm lucky to live in the small town that i do. there are many areas here with lovely old houses. wish i could take pictures of them all.

Natural Momma said...

I am so glad I am in Florida and NOT anywhere in Canada. Snow right now seems un-impressing!

And you are a total stalker ;)

Crunchy Diva said...

@ natural momma the snow was DEPRESSING you have no idea how much we suffered with snow this past winter...lol

Meeling said...

Love the house with red front door!!

We've had gloomy weather here, especially for So Cal, but it's a nice change at times...feels fresh with the rain, then everything looks so green which I love.