Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well this is my thrid week doing Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I had more fun with it this week as I didn't wait until the last minute...lol. 

Here are my inspirations for this week.

1. HOT HOT HOT!

Running a hot bubble bath.

2. Finding Form
This was taken from a back alley.  I think I got a good grasp of finding form with this shot.

3. Front Page of the News
This is Front Page News in Vancouver, BC, the Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup Playoff.  Go Canucks Go!!!

4. Chore
Washing dishes yeah I know another water shot...lol  I wanted to do something else, but I like this shot.


5. Beads
I really loved this inspiration.  I got to bring out all my heavily beaded Indian outfits, and Indian veils drape them over the back of a chair, and them start clicking away.  I think I must have taken about 50 pics....lol

Come have fun with us next Sunday.




17 comments:

Cedar said...

What lovely beaded outfits! Very nice captures!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Those beaded fabrics are just so exquisite - I don't blame you taking as many photos - they just make for an interesting photography subject. I think you were spot on with your finding form aswell.

Kim, USA said...

Wow I love your find. Thanks for the visit!

Unknown said...

Such great shots this week.

Christine said...

Nice shots, I really like your finding form!

Melissa said...

So glad you are enjoying the hunt. Your beaded outfits are beautiful and I love that your photo shows that so well.

Kimberley said...

I like the "Chores" shot! lol That splash of blue is kinda great!

Kimberley

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nice work - I really like your finding form shot!

Crunchy Diva said...

thanks everyone!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love your sink of dishes- perfect!

Mikayla said...

Your bead shot is very creative, I love the texture.
-
Mikayla
Also, My friend Allie and I are hosting a photo challenge and would love it if you'd consider entering:
http://www.alliephotographyblog.com/2011/06/photo-challenge-photo-of-yourself.html
Just for entering you could win one of TWO necklaces we are giving away!

Yellow Rose said...

Great pics! I really want to give this a try. It seems to be so much fun.

Yellow Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A'n'G Johnson said...

Love the Hot photo. It took me a minute to recognize the subject matter

Serline said...

Sorry about the blowout today at the TD Garden... time ti draw another hot bath to drive the pain away? ;-P

Anonymous said...

Love your finding form shot. Gorgeous!

Crunchy Diva said...

ahhhhh omg @serline took me like a few mins to figure out what you were talking about to everyone else my hockey team the Vancouver Canucks lost badly to Boston last night at the TD GARDEN ....lol